Tuesday, April 25, 2017

OBSESSION .... 5

Me:-
I am person born in the sun sign “Gemini” ! I get bored with routine too soon. There got to be some excitement every time to keep things going and make me glued to the same. That is my style.

But well every story must have a key person whom we call in Hindi as “Sutradhari” ! In this case of obsession I have donned the role of key person! A role which had all the element of melodrama, peaking of emotions, betrayal, ditching and what not ! Well all these kept me active and very active for three ;long years !

I have known Sudhir and family since long time. We worked together and he had even attended my wedding with his wife to grace the function.

As times changed we changed jobs and moved in different directions. But whenever we wanted we were in contact like exchanging New Year cards etc. Those days there was no email and hard cards were sent with stamps well in advance to reach in time!
As Sudhir was a known name in Industry his career moves were tracked by many and there used to be whispers when things were not going with him well in some place or when he was met some head hunters!

That’s how I got the scent that Sudhir was up to something big a bit soon. I called him from Africa when I hear that and I was told by him to call back after a week or so.

I could not control my anxiety and I was praying that something good should come out after a week. I was then given a fax No. by him and asked to send my CV by fax soon. I did just that and kept quiet. The recipient’s fax No. indicated some new company in Chennai, India. That was it I was happy that there could be a chance to move back to India.

What was to follow next would be interesting after you hear the best part of story from Sudhir’s side !



No comments: