Saturday, April 8, 2017

RINN & ME.......... 8

1000 Ariary:-
RINN was now a total wreck on account of serious drop in earning. Off late she had developed serious pimples on her face which were marring her clear face and adding to the agony she was undergoing. Despite that she was always trying to make it up by arriving as early as possible for work, not taking off on any working day and trying to stay as late as possible trying to cover up and helping the management to achieve targeted production to meet the serious demand.
I was also trying to keep her in good humor by talking to her periodically at work site to keep her motivated. RINN used to ask me what didI eat for breakfast or lunch. At the same time not to offend my sentiment of vegetarianism she would stay she had rice and vegetables. One day she asked me if I could drink milk why not eat beef! I in turn asked her if a baby can drink milk can / will it eat the mother! She burst into laughter and symbolically opened her mouth as if biting a mother’s breast! 

She used to tell me that she was studying a course in Nursing by correspondence on line. She would also say that she used to meet the teacher on Sundays to get clarification of any doubt. I was surprised by this Nursing being taught on line. She stated that on account of drop in earning she had given it up.
RINN despite poor used to take great care in personal hygiene by dressing up neatly, gracefully and elegantly. She was never found in shabby clothes be it uniform or otherwise. She was also keen that her colleagues or person sitting or working together are clean and tidy. The same was seen in her work environment. One day she chose to complain against a colleague who did not take bath and emitting body odor!
 Sometimes because of electricity break down there used to work stoppage. RINN could be seen outside entertaining her colleagues with Salsa ! Sometime I have found her on a full moon day in the evening  after mandatory work space cleaning she was found humming a song so nicely and rushing to her locker room! The whole scene was looking so very romantic in that evening !
It was a Tuesday evening . I was about to go home and as usual I was taking final rounds in the work station. RINN approached me very reluctantly and asked whether I could help her. I asked her what she wanted. She told me that she was in need of 1000 Ariary which equals to 30 US cents. I told her no issue and gave her the money asking her whether she wanted more than that. She said firmly not more than that and promised to return the money on Thursday.
The next day she was not present for work. On Thursday morning I found her in her work station. She told me she got the money to repay. I told her to give the money in my office to avoid an impression of exchange of money on the shop floor.
She came to my chamber for the first time. She was asked to sit and made comfortable. I appreciated her that she was honest and sincere in returning the money as committed which is a rare virtue these days.
She told me that she had to go for an X-Ray test.  She that day opened up and stated that she is a good girl without any habits and stated that she did err in going out with Sultan taking him as a friend to places of interest to visit and nothing beyond that.
I told her that I liked her very much for her work ethics and honesty. I also told her I would be a good friend keeping her welfare in mind always. 
                                                To be concluded….
                                     

No comments: